About personal information
With the global progress of Information Technology, the environment surrounding the handling of information in society as a whole has undergone major changes. Fasford Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes that as part of our responsibility it is an extremely important issue in earning the trust of all stakeholders to appropriately manage various personal information provided for business operation and protect it from leakage and unauthorized acquisition.
Based on this position, the Company will establish rules and a management system for personal information protection, and will make officers and employees aware of the importance of personal information protection activities, as well as a policy regarding personal information protection. The Company will establish and comply with the following.
- 1.Definition of personal information
- In the Company, personal information refers to the following items: personal name, date of birth, age, gender, address, telephone number, family structure, hobbies, preferences, e-mail address, workplace, affiliation, work address, work phone number, credit card number, bank account number, various numbers and character strings assigned to individuals, information on purchased products and services, information on websites accessed, complaints, consultations, inquiries, etc., which can be used to identify a specific individual by combining one or more of these. In addition, the person refers to the person who can be identified from the above personal information.
- 2.Personal information protection policy
- (1) Collection, use and provision of personal information
- (1) Collection, use and provision of personal information In consideration of the fact that the Company collects customer information in the business activities, the Company will establish a management system for protecting personal information in accordance with each business activity. At the same time, the Company will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with the prescribed rules for collection, use and provision.
- (2) Compliance with laws and regulations
- The Company will comply with laws and other standards that apply to the protection of personal information when handling personal information. In addition, the Company will create personal information protection management rules that conform to these laws and other standards.
- (3) Implementation of safety measures
- In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Company will take measures to manage access to personal information, limit the means of taking personal information and prevent unauthorized access from outside, etc. in accordance with various rules concerning information security. The Company will strive to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. The Company will comply with laws and other standards that apply to the protection of personal information in the handling of personal information. In addition, the Company will create personal information protection management rules that conform to these laws and other standards.
- (4) Respecting the rights of an individual regarding personal information
- When requested from an individual for disclosure, correction or deletion of his or her own personal information, or refusal to use or provide his or her personal information, the Company will respect the rights of the individual regarding personal information and respond with sincerity.
- (5) Formulation and continuous improvement of personal information management rules
- The Company will make officers and employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and formulate personal information management rules to appropriately use and protect personal information. The Company ensures to steadily implement, maintain and improve this continuously.
- 3. Scope of application
- The contents described in the “Personal Information Protection Policy” apply to customers personal information collected from inquiries submitted from the website, questionnaires conducted at exhibitions, customer registration cards, catalog request cards, etc.
- 4. Purpose of use of personal information and provision to third parties
- (1)The Company will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives of the following items. In addition, when collecting personal information from customers, the purpose of use will be clearly specified and the customer's consent will be obtained.
- －Execution of the contract concluded between the customer and the Company
－Contact for business negotiations and meetings with customers
－Providing after-sales service for products
－Sending information about events held by the Company and new products
－Response to various inquiries
－Analysis to improve products and services based on questionnaires
－Shipping products ordered by customers
※ "Customers" refers to customers, suppliers, shareholders, students, and others related to the Company.
- (2)The Company will not provide customer's personal information to third parties without the customer's prior consent. However, exceptions apply in any of the following cases.
- －When required by law
－When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain customer's consent
－When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain customer's consent
－In a case where it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and when there is a risk that obtaining the customer's consent will hinder the execution of the affairs.
－When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
－When providing personal information in connection with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- Special Notes
- 1. The Company's personal information protection policy is based on Japanese laws.
2. The Company may revise this "Personal Information Protection" in accordance with the improvement of the handling of personal information or the revision of laws and regulations or other standards.
3. This "Personal Information Protection" will be applied after the date of publication (including the date of update).
4. In case that each content has its own established personal information protection rules, those rules will take precedence.
- 【Inquiries about personal information】
- Should you have any complaints, questions, requests, or inquiries regarding personal information, please contact us at the details below.
Department of General Affairs, Fasford Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 610-5 Shimoimasuwa, Minami-Alps City, Yamanashi Prefecture 400-0212 Japan
Opening hours: 9:00 - 17:00 on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
(Excluding public holidays and the New Year's holiday from 29 December to 3 January)
(Note) The Company will delete personal information sent to this contact along with the inquiry once the inquiry is answered, and the Company will not retain the personal information.