Quality Policy and Environment Policy
Fasford Technology Co., Ltd. implements quality control and protection of the environment according to the following principles.
Fasford Technology Co., Ltd. sets a quality policy as follows based on the fundamental policy "Quality First".
- Thoroughly pursue a customer first policy and act in good faith to gain the trust of customers.
- Protect the basics and pursue the correct path, giving highest priority to quality.
- Contribute to society through products and technology, by creativity and sincere efforts.
Fasford Technology Co., Ltd. will build a system incorporating "The seven principles of quality management" stated below, following the requirements of ISO9001:2015 Standards.
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
Fasford Technology Co., Ltd. perceives harmony with the environment to be one of our top-priority management issues regarding our production activity of semiconductor equipment, products and services. We promote continuous improvement of the environmental management system and prevention of pollution to improve our environmental performance based on the ISO14001：2015 Standards. All workers will cooperate to work towards environmental protection.
- Properly evaluate the impact of business activities, products, and services on the environment; identify key topics, and continuously work towards improvement.
- Strictly conform to environmental laws and regulations and all other related requirements.
- In order to engage with key topics, set environmental goals and targets, continuously implement improvements, and strive towards preventing pollution and protecting the environment. Regularly review and revise environmental goals.
- Implement assessment of products under development and endeavor to conserve energy and resources through products.
- Continuously implement measures to conserve energy, with heating/cooling, lighting, and power use as main focus areas.
- Continuously engage in the zero emission drive, by reusing waste material, promoting recycling, reducing overall emissions, and reducing final disposal volume.