Quality Policy and Environment Policy
Fasford Technology Co., Ltd. implements quality control and protection of the environment according to the following principles.
- Thoroughly pursue a customer first policy and act in good faith to gain the trust of customers.
- Protect the basics and pursue the correct path, giving highest priority to quality.
- Contribute to society through products and technology, by creativity and sincere efforts.
The seven quality management principles
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship managemen
Basic Policy for the Environment
- Properly evaluate the impact of business activities, products, and services on the environment; identify key topics, and continuously work towards improvement.
- Strictly conform to environmental laws and regulations and all other related requirements.
- In order to engage with key topics, set environmental goals and targets, continuously implement improvements, and strive towards preventing pollution and protecting the environment. Regularly review and revise environmental goals.
- Implement assessment of products under development and endeavor to conserve energy and resources through products.
- Continuously implement measures to conserve energy, with heating/cooling, lighting, and power use as main focus areas.
- Continuously engage in the zero emission drive, by reusing waste material, promoting recycling, reducing overall emissions, and reducing final disposal volume.